Practice Ride Time
Practice riding a motorcycle and gain essential riding skills and experience!
We understand you just got your motorcycle learners permit and would be keen to start riding a motorcycle. We also understand that not everyone has a motorbike they can ride on, or know someone with a bike licence to ride with during their 3-month learner period. Our Practice Ride Time course has been designed to offer you time on a motorbike to practice riding and further develop your riding skills.
Is this course for you?
- If you have your motorbike learners licence and are looking to gain riding experience during your 3-month learner period this course is perfect for you
- This course is also great for riders on their RE O licence who want to further develop their skills
What to expect:
- Straight line braking
- Cornering braking
- Slow turns – U-turns
- Medium turns
- Posture and eye line
- Slow riding
- Road riding – Beginners
Throughout ride time you will:
- Gain expert skills from our highly experienced instructors
- Prepare for your RE O licence assessment
- Get to ride with a group of people who are at the same stage as you
- Have mentors supporting you and helping you enhance your riding skills
- Pick up essential skills and won’t pick up bad riding habits
- $150 – including bike and PPE